Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The problems with old age

Desmond, Gary and Michael - all gentlemen of age 80 plus are enjoying each others company in a park in Washington DC.

Desmond brings up the subject of life at their age, and says, "It's a wretched life. I am at an age where I can afford exotic food. You all know what a foodie I am. But the doctor will allow me only boiled vegetables."

Gary has his own tale of woes. He says, "I sure agree with Desmond. When I come to a point in my life where I can afford the best wines, what do I have? A bad liver. It sucks."

Michael joins the cribbing club and says, "I know the feeling folks. Last night, I woke up the missus at 3 am and asked if she would like to do it. She yelled at me asking me if I was in my senses cos we had just finished doing it for the 2nd time last night."

There was a pause, and then Desmond asked, "So, what is the problem?"

Michael replied, "Can't you see guys? I am losing my memory!"